Saturday 19 January 2013

Cats from Silly Angles (warning: contains bottoms)

The Hovercraft
The Holy Grail of silly angles. Usually only glimpsed from beneath glass tables.


Kind of like a rare Pokemon card.

The Aerial View
The common-or-garden cat observation angle, yet rarely depicted. Makes it totally obvious if your cat is too fat (or too thin).


Just a teeny bit creepy.

From behind: the good
Ahhh, quite sweet really. Like a Christmas card or something.


From behind: the bad
Did we REALLY need to see that? I mean REALLY?


I dub it the 'disappearing starfish'.

From behind: the ugly
In public. You shameful animal.


Just ... just ... put it away.

Please.

7 comments:

  1. Actually, though, cats are beautiful, elegant and stylish whatever they're doing. From any angle, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed they are! It takes a truly dignified creature to get away with bottom licking at dinner parties. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get treated to cat butt several times a day. I find myself musing on the differences between the overly fluffy calico butt of my parent's cat, and the scrawny, longhaired gray butt of my new kitten. It is at this point that I realize I'm a little too used to cat butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never be *too* used to cat butt. ;)

      However, I do think perhaps the feline species overestimates our fondness for their butts, especially in very close proximity.

      Delete
  4. These are really cool! :) I love it.

    http://www.blogher.com/how-take-captcha-word-verification-your-blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is very open with a very clear description
    of the challenges. It was definitely informative.
    Your site is very useful. Thank you for sharing!


    Here is my blog - Benefits Of Biotechnology

    ReplyDelete